MCT-200 universal motorcycle scanner easy operation guide
Obdexpress.co.uk has newly launched original MCT-200 Universal Motorcycle scan tool for multi-brand motorcycles which can be updated online. Following is the quick operation guide of the hand-held MCT-200 scanner.
Software version: V2.43
Language: English, Chinese, Vietnamese and Indonesian
Support Motorcycle protocol: CAN and K-line
Support motorcycle makes:
HONDA, SYM, KYMCO, YAMAHA, PGO, SUZUKI, AEON, HARTFORD, KAWASAKI, VA, BENELLI and KTM
MCT-200 motorcycle diagnostic scanner detail list:
How to use to MCT-200 fault code reader to diagnose motorcycle?
MCT-200 hand-held scanner is designed with simple buttons operation, no need to install software, just plug and play.
1). Connect MCT-200 Main Unit with main test cable
2). Then connect main test cable with corresponding diagnostic cable, plug the diagnostic cable into the diagnostic socket of the motorcycle
3). Follow the system prompts and press buttons on the device. Users are free to select the function you want with the scanner:
1. Retrieve ECU information
2. Display live data stream
3. Read fault codes
4. Clear fault codes
5. Component test
6. Special Function, such as: oil reset, ISC reset, CO adjustment etc
7. Support view waveforms and the numerical curve changes in data steam.
4) The MCT-200 scanner can also be used as a USB flash disk
When connect USB cable with PC and select “USB storage” option, the device can be used a USB flash disk which can save files based on your needs. Disable the flash disk on PC when finish using. The scanner will back to Main Menu automatically.
How to update MCT-200 motorcycle OBD2 scanner?
1) Connect the USB cable with PC, select “USB storage” option; the PC will detect the device as new flash disk.
2) Copy the update tool files to the disk, follow the tips to finish updating procedure. ( If your TF card can not be reset, please follow the tips to disconnect and connect power, then finish the updating procedure)
How to replace MCT-200 motorcycle scan tool TF card and battery?
If the TF card is damaged or the battery is low, open the device back cover to replace. Make sure the scanner is power off before replacing.
MCT-200 Motorcycle scanner’s TF card is FAT32 format. Please pay attention when formatting SD card. Otherwise the scanner will not work properly.