GM MDI interface GlobalTIS software, which is functionality much better than TIS2000
I recommend obdexpress.co.uk, which is best quality and cheap
– Be sure to bring all the keys you own when programming. You’ll need to cycle every single key through to complete the programming stage.
– First you MUST get security access. This will launch a JAVA application and give you security access 1.
-The one caveat is when you have 4 keys programmed. You’ll see the error below but you can just continue adding and it will steam roll the old keys.
-The following steps are also applicable to other models.
Step by step add key for 04 Saab
1.Go to ” Main Menu”, select “Diagnostics”
2.Select model year, supported year from 2004 – 2012
3.Select car model, I.E Saab9-3 Sport (9440)
4.Select ECU type, here to select “All”
5.select “Add / Remove”
6.select “Add keys”
8.Turn ignition key to lock position
9.Remove ignition key
10.Insert a valid key in the ignition lock
12.Check CIM status and ignition key status
13. Click “Yes”
14.Key successfully programmed, do you wish to program another key, click “Yes”
15. Click “OK” to continue add another key.
16. Key successfully programmed, click “No” to exit
17. Remove ignition key
18. Place key in ignition lock!
19. Turn ignition key to On position
20. Turn ignition to Lock position
21. Click “Add keys”