The release of €99 VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford Mazda IDS V95 diagnostic scanner tool adds another cheap option for Ford and Mazda diagnosis. In another words, VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford Mazda is targeting to the VCM 2 potential customers with a lower price.
VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford Mazda details:
Where to buy?
Recommend you obdexpress.co.uk for €99 + shipping:
The reason to recommend this site is the customer service is helpful and quick response, he know well what he sells.
VXDIAG VCX Nano Description:
VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
Software Version and vehicle coverage:
Latest software V95, it supports more new Ford and Mazda vehicles till 2015. While VCM2 hardware only works with V91 software.
Lighter than VCM2
It weights only 0.2kg, easy to take anywhere as you like.
Multiplexer with 16pin cable connect to the vehicle, and USB cable connect to the computer to communicate, no WIFI function.
English/ Japanese/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Korean/ Dutch/ Polish/ Turkish/ Spanish/ French/ Italian/ Croatian/ Danish/ German/. It’s the same as VCM2.
When the newest software is available, we will notify you with the download link. It’s the same as VCM2.
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding