Original Xhorse Condor XC-MINI key cutting machine is a big hit in recent days. Both our domestic and foreign locksmith/experts reported the test results. What Condor –XC-MINI does and does not, please check the review below.
What’s good of Condor MINI?
1. Lighter in weight. Net Weight: 18Kg Gross Weight: 22.9Kg
2. Multi-language are added to Condor MINI, free to change language within the machine
3. Feed 80-220V power supply. No country/region limitation.
4. Comes with 3 clamps (Clamp 1-3).
5. With built-in database, do not need to install on PC separately, directly search database
6. With double probe, do not need to remove the probe back and forth
7. Free to set cutting speed, faster than Korean key cutting machine (e.g Korean Miracle A7)
8. It is convenient to upgrade the software on Internet, do not need to send the unit to factory or install TF card.
9. Compatible with cheap and ordinary milling tools and cutting tools, save you a lot
10. Save cutting data in case of future query
11. Database is well illustrated with pictures which lower the key tooth selection risk
12. Support keyless entry, help locksmith find extra key tooth in door lock then ignition lock
13. Better than V8/X6 key cutting machine.
14. 3 ways optional to cut keys (key database, key duplication & cutting by bit)
1. Cut New GM, Coverlet, HU100, PSA Peugeot, Citroen VAT2 key, XC-MINI makes job easier
2. Do Toyota TOY43 all key lost, save you a lot of time
3. Cut Suzuki, Mazda (key tooth in ignition lock more than door lock) all key lost, simply by enter the key code
4. Do Hyundai, Kia, Peugeot, and Citroen all key lost, directly program keys
5. HU101 works fine, HU92 works fine.
6. HU66 OK, have to do two passes on each side to get the key to work, same with hu100.
7. Fix the problem that other key cutting machines cut domestic Honda key not accurately
1. No built-in battery
2. No solution for Renault emergency blade yet
3. Condor XC-MINI cannot decode HU83
4. Track still breaks
But Xhorse key cutting machine will continuously update and improve capacities. Let’s hope it works out.