VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
FORD IDS Version: V97, Mazda IDS Version: V95
Update:By CD with unlocked firmware
Support vehicles:Support both new and old vehicles.
Requirement on computer:
1. Computer has at least 4GB Memory
2. Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
3. OS needs to be WINDOWS XP SP3. If you install the software on VMware, then you can install it on Win7 64bit laptop.
VXDIAG VCX NANO ford V97 software download: http://down.obdexpress.co.uk/ids-97.01_full.zip
V97 software driver download: http://down.obdexpress.co.uk/vx-driver-vcm2-126.96.36.1990.zip
How to install vxdiag V97 ford software via VMware
VXDIAG VCX Nano Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
What should you pay attention to install V97 software:
1) After you install software till V96 ready. Backup your software first. Then install this V97 software.
2) You need to install the above new driver for V97 software.
3)When you open the software, it prompt you do not have license or license not valid. Do not worry. After you finish the installation, Just change the date and time (time zone) setting of master laptop to UTC+08:00 Beijing, ChongQin—-, then to click OK. After that , it will be ok to run VMWare for FORD IDS software