How to diagnose Mercedes Benz W211 with jDiag Elite J2534
This post mainly display how to step-by-step diagnose Mercedes Benz W211 with Jdiag Elite J2534.
What is Jdiag Elite J2534?
JDiag Elite J2534 made by JDiag Inc is a diagnostic and coding programming Tool, it is the new generation J2534 tool. It can perform module programming, diagnostic functions, key programming and data monitoring. It is built with JDiag Tablet touch screen. It features in the pre-installed software and free update for life time. It is compatible with 3 optional operation systems including WIN7,64Bit; WIN8.1,64Bit, and when you turn on the PC, you are supposed to choose a system and all are preinstalled.
To check the similarities and differences among JDiag Elite J2534 and other multi-brand diagnostic programming tools e.g AUTOBOSS V30 ELITE, LAUNCH X431 V and Autel MaxiSys Pro MS908P, browse:
Step-by-step to diagnose Benz E-class/CLS W211 with JDiag Elite J2534:
1. Open DAS/Xentry
2. Connect USB cable to laptop, OBDII cable to car OBDII port.
3. Switch the ignition on
4. Go to test it, details as follows.
5. Press “F2”, Data are being determined, please wait.
Select “Cars”, click “F2”
6. Select “E-class/CLS”
7. Select W211
8.Wait…it will automatically inititializing, checking….
9. Select “Control units”, data are being determined, please wait…
10. Select “Drive”
11. select ME-SF 2/8-Motor electronics 2.8-07, communication with the control module group gasoline engine is being established.
12. I herewith confirm that I have read the safety notes
13. Select “control unit version”
14. Select “Vatual values”
15. Select “preconditions for test”
16. Check engine at cold start and in warmng-up phase