This is a customer puzzle of Audi A1 and Q3 key programming with vvdi2 and solutions from diy users and professional engineers working for obdexpress.co.uk.
look into remote key programming of Audi A1 and Q3.
I’ve tried using VCDS and going into module 09-Central Electronics but do not have Channel 01 for Remote Control Matching.
Is it possible to program remote separately with vvdi2 key programmer? Would be good if this could be added.
reading an earlier thread around this issue, a user suggested to learn the keys using the immo data and then the remote programming will be enabled. if the key is added directly into the immo then the remote will not work.
So steps to follow will be here:
- Read and Save Immo data.
- Prepare Dealer Key
- Reset Instrument
- Add Key -> Learn key with immo data
i will try steps above and report the result here.
This afternoon. professionals at obd2express help me confirm that vvdi2 vag software does work with audi a1 and q5…can program keys no issues.
attach 4th immo system list:
- Instrument – CDC3217/CDC3297/CDC3272 + 24C32
- Instrument – NEC+24C32
- Instrument – NEC+24C64
- Instrument – NEC+24C64 (2013-)
- Instrument– NEC+24C64 (2012 TFT color display)
- Instrument– NEC+24C64 (2013 TFT color display)
- Instrument– NEC35xx
- Instrument– NEC+95320
- Instrument– Motorola 9S12XHZ512(Golf6 MM7 – 2011)
- Instrument– NEC+95320(Johnson Controls)
- Instrument– NEC+95320(JCI – 2013 Bora/Jetta)
- Instrument– Visteon
- VW Passat B6/B7/CC Key Learn
- Touareg/Phaeton/A8/Cayenne/Bentley 4th immobilizer
- Audi A1 – NEC+24C64
- Audi A3/TT/R8 – CDC3217/3297 + 24C32
- Audi A4 – instrument Crypto RB4 (2001+)
- Audi A4 –instrument Crypto RB8 (2004+)
- Audi A6/Q7/Allroad – EZS-Kessy
- Audi Q3
Make key steps for 4th immobilizer cluster:
1) Diag to detect login type for cluster, if can’t auto detect login type, just choose
logint type manually
2) Read EEPROM and Save (IMPORTANT!!!)
3) Read Immo Data and Save (IMPORTANT!!!)
4) Make Dealer Key. There are 2 type, normal dealer key and OEM dealer key.
OEM dealer key: The OEM dealer key support enter workshop for online
adaptation (ODIS, VAS5054). Make OEM dealer key need special MEGAMOS
48 transponder that support change ID. OEM dealer key must
select one original key position. If you don’t know which one is lost, you can
insert having working key and run “Check working key position”, the having
working key will become gray once detected. The not grayed position is the
lost key. You can select one to make OEM key. After OEM key make success,
it can start engine directly, don’t need step 5)
5) Add Key. Support 3 methods:
- Add dealer key to immobilizer directly: Input dealer key to VVDI2
programmer before continue. Keyless key don’t use this method, require
- Learn key with read CS bytes: Input learn key number, read immo data via
OBD, learn key with the read immo data
- Learn key with immo data: Input learn key number, load immo data, learn
key with immo data support
Hopefully, it’s helpful to someone.