Offer sources of HDS 3.103.023, HDS 3.103.017, HDS 3.102.051 for Honda Acura diagnosis, running with HIM or GNA660.
- Source of Honda HDS 3.103.023 + ECU Rewrite [11.2018] FULL
Dealer diagnostic software for Honda & Acura
Region: USA + Canada
Version: HDS 3.103.0234
Platform: WinXP, Vista, Windows7, WIN8, WIN10
Date of update: 11.2018
**Credits to auto-epc.org
Dealer diagnostic Honda & Acura. Includes versions for PC, HDS Pocket Tester. Contains a calibration Honda and Akur USA + Canada.
CM Update ECU Rewrite
Teradyne Wireless Card Manager
Unit Conversion Tool
HIM / GNA660
NOTE: this program works only with the diagnostic interface GNA600 or Honda HIM.
- Source of HONDA HDS 3.103.017 [Credits to @ nhanas (MHH)]
– HDS 3.103.017
– i-HDS 1.004.055
– J2534 Rewrite.
– Bosch Immobilizer Setup Tool.
– Support account online.
Price : 50$
-> account online: support via Teamviwer
->works well both offline and online
->with account online, support Honda immobilizer on continental tcm
-> support tactrix open port cable
- Free source of HDS 3.102.051
Thanks to www.obdexpress.co.uk engineer
Software Version: V3.102.051
No need activation
Security: 100% safe!
Supports Multi-language: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese, Turkish, Korean, Vietnamese
Works with Windows XP/Windows 7 32/64-bit
This software turns your laptop or desktop computer into a functional diagnostic system tool capable of reading OBD diagnostic codes.
Compatible with Honda HIM China clone.
Works with Honda / ACURA vehicles from 1992-2017 year
Test coverage: Dynamical, Body, Chassis, ABS, SRS, Anti-theft, etc.
HDS supports CAN BUS system, and it can re-program the Auto ECU.
HDS is the copied software load on a third-party HIM firmware.
You need an RS-232 port on your computer. If your computer doesn’t natively have one, you’ll need a USB->RS-232 adapter. Software updates frequently.
Honda HIM has capabilities:
• DTC reading and clearing
• Snapshot function (capture data relative to a trigger event)
• Vehicle data display (value, line graph, or bar graph formats)
• DLC locator diagrams
• Data list display (real-time display of ECU parameters)
• Onboard tutorial
• Generic scan tool runs basic tests on non-Honda/Acura vehicles (HDS Tablet and Pocket Tester only)
• Control module update functions (HDS Tablet and Pocket Tester only)
HDS 3.102.004 Win7 installation:
Hardware and software requirements:
- PC or laptop with either Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later)
•Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
•CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
•Type II PC card drive (HDS Tablet only)
•RS232 port required to connect PC to HIM (PC version software only)
•Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
•Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)