Here is the demo guide on reset mileage on Volvo S60 / XC60 / S80 – 9S12XHZ384 via CG100 III
- Dismantle the Volvo car meter.
This is the host and adapter for CG100.
Look at the Volvo car’s meter which is removed from the car.
The sticker on the back will show the relevant information of this meter.
12p welding wire for data transmission.
Now we start to dismantle the meter.
Need to remove multiple screws and remove multiple parts.
- How to weld the 12p welding wire to Volvo meter and connect to CG100 III.
Click on “Instrument -> European car series -> Volvo”.
You need to weld 4 wires according to the diagram.
Connect the 12p welding wire to the BDM+4 adapter, and then to CG100 III hardware.
- Volvo models perform mileage adjustment, both eeprom and flash need to be processed.
1). Firstly process the EEPROM data.
Please enter the target kilometers (KM).
The software will automatically calculate the original mileage, we can enter the required mileage.
2) Back to process the FLASH data next.
No need to enter any numbers, the software operates automatically.
It will take several minutes, please wait patiently.
4.Flash data is also processed, and the welding line can be removed.
- The wiring is removed, we need to install the previously removed parts and screws.
CG100 PROG III adjust mileage for Volvo S60 XC60 S80 successfully.