This is an initial guide on how to install & activate PCMtuner MPM Software for the first time. Read this post to learn how to do.
How to install & activate MPM?
- Download MPM software.
– Open www.tuner-box.com, select “Download >> MPM Suite” to download, you’ll need to enter email & phone number.
– Or download below directly:
- Unzip & Install the VCM Suite, be noted to close all anti-virus programs when installation.
- Update MPM Driver
This PC >> Manage >> Computer Management >> Device Manager >> Other devices >> HP Tuner MPM >> Update driver >> Browse my computer for driver software >> Load VCM Suite folder, Next
Windows has successfully updated your drivers.
- Activate MPM Software
- Run MPM software, please send the Hardware ID to seller.
- You’ll get a MPM key & VCM key for activation. Fill in MPM key into “Key”, click Load buttons to register.
- Click “OK >> Help >> MPVI Application Keys >> Fill in VCM key >> Add Key”
Now you can to use MPM ECU-TCU Tool for programming.
This is how to install & activate PCMtuner MPM ECU Programmer software.