Surely can. PCMtuner + GODIAG GT105 + Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper can support Module 53/58/71 to read ECU via OBD on bench. That means the removed ECU module can be converted to OBD connection in this way.
In many cases of reading failure, users usually read a removed ECU via bench connection. That’s the reason. At this time, if you have the GODIAG GT105 + OBD2 Jumper, problem can be easily solved. It’s also workable to use a GODIAG GT100 break out box, which plays a same role.
PCMtuner read PSA EDC17CP42 on bench failed.
Freelander 2/ Evoque/ Discovery Spot 2.2L I4 Diesel(EDC17CP42)
Method1. Read ECU by OBD on car.
Method2. Read removed ECU via GODIAG GT105 + OBD2 Jumper or GT100.
PCMtuner read EDC17CP04/EDC17CP14 with module 71 on bench failed.
- Check if the connection is correct.
- For some older CP04/CP14 models, need to read module 50 by OBD(via GODIAG GT105 + OBD2 Jumper or GT100).
Why to buy?
- Easy convert the removed ECU to OBD connection for data reading.
- Check if the ECU is normal or workable via communication status.
- Suitable for ECU maintenance workers to repair ECU modules from other car owners.
- Different from the limited PCMtuner plug ports, it’s more convenient.
PCMTuner read Mitsubishi Outlander ECU via OBD on bench success.
ECU: 1860A867 E6T70484 Mitsubishi Outlander 2006-2012 EVOX
Support: PCMFlash, ECUFlash
OBD2 PINOUT Diagram