Have a Mercedes W124 2.5d from 1992, W124 2.0 petrol from 1994 and a W212 E350 CDI 10 plate to diagnose, not sure which Xentry Kits to buy, sd connect c4 is the best.
A Mercedes W124 2.5d from 1992, W124 2.0 petrol from 1994 and a W212 E350 cdi 10 plate.
I would like to look into them a bit deeper and see what else i can find within them.
Xentry Kits for choice:
MB star C3 (old story)
sd connect c4 (Best)
Star diagnostic C5 (cheaper)
- sdconnect c4 will be the best option (c3 is already a story), here is my opinion.
- SD C4 would be your choose . C3 is older hardware , sd c5 (chine ones ) actually is c4 inside no difference .
- SD C4, or MB VCI (C6) will work Good.
- More Xentry Kits reviews at
- For any more other software than Xentry, please refer to sdc4 plus vs. c6 vs. c5 vs. ecom: