Diagbox 9.68 in VmWare image from version 12 up, newly able to support USB 3.0 and full English available.
Credits to @ fantomel
How to Use Diagbox 9.68 Free VMWARE English Image?
(From VMWARE Player 12 UP with USB 3.0 Support)
- Extract Content of archive to any folder you want.
- Install VMWare Player if you don’t have it already and reboot your computer after install(see Player Folder).
- Create a shortcut on your Desktop from file Diagbox_968_Free.vmx
- Click on previous created shortcut and the VM will RUN
- Very Important !!!!!! – On first run when asked choose option “I MOVED IT” and not another !!!!!!!!!!
- When VM is fully launched connect your interface to USB port and you will be asked to connect it to the VM, do it.
- Run Diagbox from VM and it will upgrade your interface to latest firmware then it will work.
Good to know:
So far, no one has tested that Diagbox 9.68 can be compatible with clone lexia-3 hardware. For safety, it is best to install and use the lower version diagbox 7.83 packed in the lexia-3 package. There are an increasing number of users purchase Lexia3 with Diagbox software V7.83 and verified working fine.