Put together all the users’ feedback on CGDI devices, Yanhua Mini ACDP, Xhorse VVDI2 /VVDI MB etc. If you are interested in which tool is the best at doing this and that. Go on reading.
CGDI users’ reviews:
- I am using CGDI Pro, never have any problems with it.
- I use CGDI BENZ it works with problem
what i use
i use ACDP for BMW
what i use
read isn in e90 renew cas 2 and write isn
f30 can edit isn and vin in DME . Clone DME ok
E60 add key ok
- CGDI BMW can reset e series 6hp bench
f series 6hp bench
f series 8hp obd bench
Those Yanhua Mini ACDP users’ reviews:
- I own ACDP Mini with BMW module. The best thing ACDP work on Android phone, easy to handle and it works on PC too. Many adapters without soldering. Must have internet. I m still learning it.
- I use yanhua and so far happy with it.
- Yes I use ACDP works but wish I could do more over OBD safely.
- If it’s about Yanhua Mini ACDP, then my feelings are mixed. Overall the device is good and pretty reliable, but on the other hand there are faults like you need to close an app every time you want to use another function. Sometimes it doesn’t work with newer model of Samsung, I can use it with S8+, but not necessarily with Note 10. Downloading updates directly in app is also difficult sometimes.
I would suggest to forget about OBD key making/eeprom reading to CAS3,4. I tried one time with CAS3 and 4 and it make no sense to try again, because it won’t handle it (unless something changed).
Yanhua Mini ACDP is not great on mobile but works fine on windows.
- From my experience with MINI ACDP BMW package:
– FEM/BDC Keys -> All Good
– FEM/BDC AKL -> All Good
– CAS 3 AKL and with working key -> All Good
– CAS 4 OBD Key -> All Good
– CAS 4/4+ ICP -> 50/50 once all good, once eeprom data occured while read.
– FRM Repair -> All Good
– 6HP EGS ISN Reset -> All Good
– BMW E/F Key refresh -> All Good
– E90/60/etc. clusters eeprom mileage reset -> All Good
– F10/F30/F20/etc. cluster expect 35128 mileage reset -> All Good
From my expiernce the ACDP device is really good but I do always make full backup with VVDI PROG while working with CAS 4 and CAS4+.
Most of the time I use the PC to work with ACDP but with iPhone XS as well never had any issue.
- I found the other day ACDP is infact better than autohex on FEM!!! I was pleasantly surprised!! It seems ACDP is not really a clone of the other tools when it comes to FEM. It has more options than you will find in the other tools.
If only it had a wired connection. I hate the wireless.
To be updated…
Thanks to all users’ feedback!
All of the above key programmers are available here: https://www.obdexpress.co.uk/wholesale/car-key-programmer/