Godiag Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper is a muti-functional wiring harness to work with ECU tools or key programmers for car repair jobs. Besides, it also comes with an analog car ignition switch & external 12V connector. So, we have a question:
What can Godiag OBD2 Jumper do?
- Tricore cable, cooperate with ECU programmers to perform functions like ECU clone, power setting, fault code shielding… Applies to MPPS, Fgtech, KESS V2, Byshut, Disprorg, PCMtuner MPM, etc.
MPM + Godiag Jumper Cable read 2008 Chevy Avalanche E38 ECM.
- Work with key programmers to do all keys lost, add key, renew key and other immo functions. Applies to VVDI Key Tool Plus, VVDI2, VVDI MB, CGDI, etc.
VVDI MB BGA + Godiag Jumper program Mercedes W221 all keys lost.
VVDI Key Tool Plus + Obd2 Jumper renew Benz EDC16C2 ECU.
VVDI2 + Godiag Obd2 Jumper read Audi A6 Simos 6.2/6.3 password.
- Supply stable power for ECU detection when working with power probe.
Godiag GT101 Pirt + Obd2 Jumper to test ECU.
- Convert car power to 12V.
- Simulate ignition switch when programming keys.
- Wide application, supports to connect lock, ECU, BCM directly.
Especially recommended for experienced mechanics, as it should be helpful and convenient in any car maintenance cases.