V2018 Actia Multi Diag arrived at obdexpress.co.uk, here we’d like to share the free download links and installation method:
Actia 3.2018 43.06: https://mega.nz/#!QNskhKqY!q93QYap0xNayDMhO1Y0DRpf_OkpkYJQEgC0vnrPzfOM
older version Actia 1.2018 42.09: https://mega.nz/#!croCEKIQ!7PHYKUAWkVqKBfc1DTzmQtJUEcYx9iQ0KsNLXrYi2ew
Security: unknown, not tested by professionals yet
Good to know: you need luck with actia multi diag interface china clone
For sake of security and convenience, you’d better to have actia reliable
here are all tested versions, confirmed to work perfectly
actia multi diag 2018:
actia multi diag 2016:
actia multi diag 2015:
actia multi diag 2014:
actia multi diag 2013:
actia multi diag 2011:
It works with any Actia interface either genuine or clone as long as the PIC chip is flashed properly. For 1st generation yellow you need to reflash PIC12F629 (link for guide bellow), as for 2nd generation XS 2G (silver/black) you need to reflash 16F630 (I will look for a guide for this one). They all use the same software and drivers from this INFO file. I went from a clone 1st gen to a genuine 2nd gen on the same laptop, same software without changing anything. I strongly advise people to buy a genuine 2nd gen since it’s got a powerful program behind with all functions and furthermore you can use it as a Passthru device (it has J2534-1 and J2534-2) with various dealer software. You hit 2 birds!
First of all, you must modify or buy a modified clone. The procedure is the same on all Actia devices, either clone or genuine or 1st or 2nd generation.
1st generation yellow VCI: Link for guide if your chip PIC12F629 is not modified : https://mhhauto.com/Thread-Multidiag-2017-III-SP4-Hex-for-Pic
2nd generation silver XS 2G: I did not find a proper guide now, all I know is that you have to reflash PIC16F630.
– WORKS ONLY ON 32BIT (TESTED ON WINDOWS 7 SP1 X32)
@@@@@@@@@@INTERNET MUST BE OFF@@@@@@@@@@@
- run ACTIA_NET_BLOCK.bat (Run as administrator if possible)
- run Activation MAJ MD 033918/keyUpdate (Run as administrator if possible)
- Install Actia Multidiag Standard Profil (if the case, use S/N: 033918 instead of xxxxxxx) (I selected country: France and simply changed language after installation)
RESTART COMPUTER after installation finished
- Go to C:\ACTIA\Portal
- Remove Wget.exe
- Go to control panel -> uninstall or change a program -> there are 3 drivers made by ACTIA. Remove all 3 drivers.
- Install I+ME-Actia-PassThru-XS2G-Driverpack-184.108.40.206.exe
Then: (supplier told me it is optional, I have done it anyway)
- Go to C:\ACTIA\Portal\chrome\multidiag\content\scripts
- Open in a text editor file multidiag.js
- Go to line “var showWarningPT1Window=true” and make this line like
- “var showWarningPT1Window=false”
Then: Run the application, connect VCI to car and to laptop’s USB, try to make a diagnostic on a car and it should detect a new hardware. If it does not recognizes it, then you have to update it manually via Start menu->right click on computer->Manage->Device Manager->Other devices->Right click on Unknown device->Update driver software->Browse my computer for driver->”C:\Actia\Drivers VCI\PT1G”
If you want to update from older version, simply uninstall old version and make sure you follow the steps again completely (including removing the 3drivers)
Note: it should appear each time when you diagnose that your VCI is old and blablabla, just click continue and it connects to the car
Note2: My supplier told me that it might not be 100% compatible with all cars as it is the old interface and does not do the multiplexing like the newer one. I tested on a few cars from 2000 to 2015 and for 300euro it is worth adding to collection!
Note3: On 2nd gen XS 2G it should be recognized it automatically, it will not display any messages and will work much faster and stable.
FOR FURTHER COMPATIBILITY WITH HONDA HDS, JLR SSD, NISSAN CONSULT, TOYOTA TECHSTREAM ETC. Visit fantomel’s collection:
- Actia Multi-Diag I 2009 v.16.21
- Actia Multi-Diag I 2010 v.19.10
- Actia Multi-Diag III 2010 v.21
- Actia Multi-Diag II 2011 v.23.07 + Vivid WorkShop
- Actia Multi-Diag III 2011 v.24.01 + Service Pack 3 v.24.31
- Actia Multi-Diag I 2012 v.25.13
- Actia Multi-Diag II 2012 v.26.08.1 + Service Pack 2 v.26.25 + Vivid WorkShop
- Actia Multi-Diag III 2012 v.27.06 + Service Pack 2 v.27.21 + Vivid WorkShop
- Actia Multi-Diag I 2013 v.27.31 + Vivid WorkShop
- Actia Multi-Diag II 2013 v.28.08 + Service Pack 1 v.28.11
- Actia Multi-Diag III 2013 v.29.04+Service Pack 1 v.29.11+Service Pack 2 v.29.21
- Actia Multi-Diag IV 2013 v.30.06+Service Pack 1 v.30.11+Service Pack 2 v.30.21
- Actia Multi-Diag I 2014 v.31.09+Service Pack 1 v.31.11+Service Pack 2 v.31.21 + Vivid WorkShop
- Actia Multi-Diag II 2014 v.32.05+Service Pack 1 v.32.11
- Actia Multi-Diag I 2015 v33+Service Pack 1 v.33.11+Service Pack 2 v33.21+Vivid WorkShop
- ALL KEYGENS FROM v.19 TO v.32
- Actia Multi-Diag CD versions 6.1,6.3&7.3
- Actia Multi-Diag Trucks 2011
- Actia Multi-Diag I 2015 v.33.06+Service Pack 1 v.33.11+Service Pack 2 v33.21+Vivid WorkShop + KG
- Actia Multi-Diag II 2015 v.34.07+Service Pack 1 v.34.11+Service Pack 2 v.34.21
- PassThru programs,drivers and instructions on how to install them.
- Added Original MDO adapters pinouts
- Actia Multi-Diag III 2015 v.35.09+Service Pack 1 v.35.11+Service Pack 2 v.35.21
- Actia Multi-Diag I 2016 v.36.05+Service Pack 1 v.36.11+Service Pack 2 v.36.21+Service Pack 3 v36.31+Service Pack 4 v36.41
- Jaltest Trucks that has same interface as Actia Trucks versions 2013.3.1.1 and 2014.1.1.1
note: read the pdf files to know your tool better and to make proper choices, specialy for passthru programs.
password if needed: fantomelthanks to fantomel, bouizanne, zdsSF, Twist
Just in case, be sure you have these programs as well.
As a personal experience, the 1st generation Actia is quite limited on newer Euro5+ cars, used on a variety of cars. But for example it was the only one that could adapt pilot injection on a peuget boxer 2.2hdi among genuine delphi,kts,launch; on a BMW F30 328i it had all the functions and parameters as other testers I own. The second generation though it is something else. It connects much faster and you feel safe working with it.