This post shows step-by-step to setup VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford Mazda IDS V95 released recently in www.obdexpress.co.uk. As known VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford Mazda IDS V95 can completely replace VCM in function, also it is much cheaper and easier to install.
2. Copy “Ford IDS95 VM” files to Disk
3. Come to the home of VMware Player
4. Virtual Machine Settings including Memory and CPU.
5. Back to run VM by clicking ” Play virtual machine”
6. VMware Player is ready to use, you can see the desktop in the virtual machine, connect from host via USB.
7. VXDIAG VCX NANO interface connect okay.
8. Click “Car” icon and get warning message as follows.
9. Come to Wireless device manager and pay attention to the prompts.
10. Check information on IDS software version, VCM II information.
11. Click “Car” icon to read out detailed car information, I.E Focus SPI 2.0L as follows.
12. Read out DTCs, select items for more information.
13. IDS datalogger shown as follows.
14. Note: if you want to reprogram, you need to connect the network.