How to connect the CN900 key programmer with 46 cloner box to copy ID 46 chips?
CN900 key programmer is used to copy keys. With 46 Cloner box, you can copy keys faster and easily. Here is the detailed instruction for how to use CN900 key programmer and 46 cloner box to copy keys. Hope it will helpful to you.
How to connect the CN900 key programmer with 46 cloner box to copy ID 46 chips? Here is the detailed instruction:
CN900 key programmer
46 cloner box
Step 1: Instruction for CN900 key programmer components:
1) This is the TPX4 chip, what is this chip used for? This TPX4 chip is used to collect data.
2) This is the chip shell
3) Put the TPS4 chip into the shell, then you will see the photo like this:
Step 2: Use CN900 to copy chips
1) Connect CN900 Key programmer with 46 cloner box ready, then turn on the power of CN900 key programmer.
2) Plug the original key into CN900 key programmer, and click “read©” button, after a few seconds, you will see the following information on the screen of CN900 key programmer:
4) Remove the original key from CN900 key programmer, then plug the TPX4 chip into CN900 key programmer
5) When you see the information displayed as the screen of the first following photo, take the original key and TPX4 chip to your car. TPX4 chip shold be closed to the original key. Plug the original key into the ignition switches. Power on — power off — pull it out. Repeat this operation for 4 times. Data collection is over.
7) After you finish these steps, you will see ” Reinsert the original key please” just same shown as the photo. Remove TPX4 chip,[obdexpress.co.uk] then insert the original key to CN900 key programmer, finally click “OK” button. After a few seconds, you will see “decoded successfully” prompt on the screen.
9) Remove original key, then put CN3 chip on CN900 key programmer, click “Copy” button. A few seconds later, you will get “copy success” prompt. It means that CN3 chips has copied the original key data successfully.
Attention: TPX4 is used for collecting data. Now you have used this TPX4 collect the data for original key and copy another key succssfully. For next time, if you want to use TPX4 to collect data, you must clear the data first. How to clear the data for this TPX4, here is the detailed steps:
1) Put TPX4 on CN900 key programmer just like this photo:
2) Click “SPECIAL” button.
3) Click “GENERATE CODE” button.
4) choose “Blank 7936”
5) click “GENERATE” button
6) click button “GEN”
7) Several seconds later, you will see “Success” on the screen. It means that data has been erased. And you can use this TPX4 to collect the data for next time.
Now instruction is over, if you still have problem, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.