Download Mazda IDS V103: with VCM 2 clone or Vxdiag Vcx Nano?
Mazda ids v103 good or not? Can it run with Mazda VCM 2 or Vxdiag Vcx Nano Mazda? Download Mazda IDS v103.00 + VCM II Manager v188.8.131.52 + Calibration Files v93and answer yourself.
The diagnostic program dealership level for Mazda, as well as the calibration files for programmable control modules.
Note: try mazda ids 93 at your own risk.
Mazda IDS Calibration Files v93
Mazda IDS v98.04 Multilanguage + Calibration v93 (VMware)
Mazda IDS v103.00 + VCM II Manager v184.108.40.206 + Calibration Files v93
– O.S.: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– CPU: Pentium/Athlon 2 GHz or higher
– RAM: 1 GB of system memory
– Hard Drive: 20 GB of available space
– VCM I or VCM II original or clone, VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford/Mazda
– Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
Mazda IDS V103 is working or not?
Not sure of ids v103.
Mazda ids 103 links above are shared individually, not officially. And wobd2 engineers are testing now…
For sake of security, wait for the test result and use it in the near future.
But, if you need it urgently,lower IDS versions should be more admirable:
Engineers have tested functions as below:
- Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
- Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Automatic vehicle recognition
- Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
- Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
- New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
- All Other Dealer Functions
- Steering Angle Resets
- Program New Keys
- Guided Fault Finding
- DPF Regeneration
- Brake Bleeding
- Injector Coding
- Power balance test
- Relative compression test
Both are tested without issues on many Mazda cars by professionals.
To run with Mazda IDS v103, vxdiag vcx nano better or vcm 2 clone better?
VCM II is more stable and good clone.
Full chip high quality VCM II
But be careful programming!
VCMII is just slightly more expensive then VXDIAG nano.
As far as I know, it’s hard to find a good independent workshop there. There’s a few in RJ though
VCX nano is a VCM emulator. You can not use use it for anything else. But you you use VCM II for Pass Thru for Xentry, HDS, TIS, GS2, JLR, Volvo, Nissan Consult and numerous other. Right people can flash it Maserati/Ferrari.
VCM II is the right choice, if you buy a good clone with a good serial.
Good luck with Mazda ids software update!