Step-by-step MPPS V16.1.02 ECU chip tuning software Installation
MPPS ECU chip tuning tool software has newly upgraded to latest V16.1.02. The new version MPPS V16.1.02 adds more vehicle model ECU type possibility.
Here is the step-by-step MPPS V16.1.02 ECU programmer software installation instruction:
1)The default system of MPPS V16.1.02 is Windows XP O/S and set system language as American English.
2) Extract MPPS V16.1.02 zip file to the desktop
3) Cut MPPS folder and paste it to Local Disk (C:)
4) Open MPPS file on Local Disk (C) and send MPPS setup driver to desktop (create shortcut)
5) Wait the system detects the hardware wizard. Select second option: “Install form a specific list or specific location「Advanced」”, then click “Next” to continue.
6) Choose search and installation options from “Included this location in the search”. Browse and locate Local Disk (C:)>>MPPS>>Device Driver>>Click OK
7) MPPS V16.1.02 software driver is saved to C://MPPS Device Driver
8) Click “Next” and “Finish” when Wizard completes
9) Open My Computer >>Manage>>Device Manage>> Universal Serial Bus controller>>Amt Flash
10) Open “Shortcut to Mpps” driver on the desktop
11) Select vehicle make, vehicle model and select ECU type, Click ECU Id (F1)
12) The vehicle ECU data will display on the “ECU Data” area. Click “Write (F3)”
13) After complete write ECU, exit the program.