Original Wellon VP598 universal programmer run faster than VP390, how much?
As we know the original Wellon programmers are reliable and fast universal device programmers, more importantly it is affordable compare with most original products. Now original Wellon VP598 is available at http://www.obdexpress.co.uk/wholesale/wellon-vp598-programmer.html
Wellon VP598 runs faster and more stable than VP390. Following table visually tell you how much time Wellon VP598 run faster than VP390.
|TYPE||Wellon VP598||Wellon VP390|
Besides, Wellon VP598 programmer is original WELLON product with on-line update at http://www.weilei.com/indere.htm, one-year warranty as well as 15 day moneyback guaranty
Package includes Wellon Programmer VP-598, USB cable, VP-598 Manual and power adapter
Wellon VP598 programmer and Wellon Vp390 share the same features at following aspects:
Support devices: 21000+
Pin Drivers: 48 Pins Popular Driver
USB Port: USB2.0
LCD Screen: No
ISP Prog: No
Low voltage device support: 1.8V
SRAM Test: Yes
OS: Windows XP/Windows 7/8/10(32bit and 64bit)
I/O Driver: 256 Levels
TTL Test: Yes
Other Features: Auto_Sense and run batch command. Auto serial Number
Wellon VP598 programmer detailed features and function:
– Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz, DC output 9V/0.6A
– 48 Pin ZIF socket with Popular pin-drivers.
– Interface with LAPTOP, PC or compatibles through USB port
– Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, HOLTEK, EMC(.CDS), INTEL HEX16, Motorola S record
– Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
– Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
– Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
– Optimum programming for each individual device
– Automaticly Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs, Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
– Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
– Support 1.5v Low voltage devices
– Not need exterior adapter for mostly devices.
– Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters
– Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip insertion
– Supports WindowsXP/Vista/ Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)/ Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
-Support Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), English, Korean, Poland, Italian, Portuguese，Dutch, Turkish and Hungary, totally 10 languages.
PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, SeriesE(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL,PEEL,PALCE and more
Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC
DRAM SRAM memory device
How to use Wellon VP598 programmer to program?