Yanhua New arrival! Single Probe Solderless Connector.
No soldering, No risk!
What it can do:
- Provide solderless connecting during in-circuit programming (ICP) testing.
- Connect the Boot point when opening DME shell to read ISN code.
Yanhua Mini ACDP: tested
The other devices: Yes
(Image: How connecting with manhua ACDP)
3 Pros of single probe solderless connector:
- Excellent versatility: compared with the traditional ECU worktable, it is compact in size, easy to carry, has multiple fixing modes, more suitable for outdoor or indoor work.
- Simple and high efficiency operation: the connection can be simply completed by pulling and pressing.
- Modular design: free switch among single point connection, multi-point connection and combination connection.
How connect Single Probe Solderless Connector with the ECU?
Step 1. Fix the chip.
Step 2. Fix and straighten the flexible arm.
Step 3. Align and prick the probe at the test point.
Use the PCB probe board to align the through -hole test point or solder pad test point.
Step 4. Press the PCB probe board with flexible arm.
Note that the angle between the flexible arm and the PCB probe board should be kept at 90°.
Step 5. Check the contact point and the probe compression.
Adjust the inclination of flexible arm according to the length of the probe compression.
Yanhua Single Probe Solderless Connector best price offers here: