Used VXDIAG VCX SE to run Ford IDS, got error “Checksum firmware failed!”, look at the following images.
How to solve?
All can work no VM.
Here is installation instruction of Ford IDS
- Install Ford IDS-*
- Wait for the installation of Ford IDS – * * *, and restart the computer
- Install the Ford original VCI software_ 184.108.40.206.exe
- Install VX manager and Ford IDS driver
- Wait for VX manager and Ford IDS driver installation to complete
- Connect VCX device and install ids patch
- Use ids patch to open IDs and start diagnosis.
Ford_Mazda IDS Patch (No need VMware)
Any problem with VXDIAG VCX SE for Ford IDS, contact at https://www.obdexpress.co.uk/.