X100 PAD2 /PAD3/ A80/ program Toyota Lexus smart keys lost via KS-1 emulator
New arrival Xtool KS-1 Toyota Lexus Smart Key Simulator is designed to work together with any of X100 PAD2 / PAD3 / A80/ H6 and program Toyota Lexus Smart Key when all keys lost via OBD.
Here comes Xtool KS-1 Toyota Lexus Smart Key Simulator:
Xtool KS-1 is working together with these devices:
A80 (need buy kc100)
PS90 (need buy kc100)
H6 (need buy kc100)
X100 PAD Elite (need buy kc100)
Xtool KS-1 features:
Supports Toyota 94 / D4, 98, 39, 88 / A8, A9 type smart key all key lost programming.
The simulation card can be reused. After matching the key, turn off the power or remove the battery to restore the initial state.
Support generation, copy and simulation of key chip.
Step-by-step procedure on using Xtool KS-1 to add new Toyota Lexus smart key:
- Connect x100 pad2 with vehicle, select Diagnosis->Immobilization->Toyota->All smart key lost->Read Immobilizer data.
- Select “Read immobilizer data” to read vehicle immobilizer data.
- According to the prompt, please press car’s START button to read the data.
It will show the completion ratio of the read data as below:
- After reading the data, please save the data and name the saved file.
After saving, the saved information will be shown as below.
- When generating KS-1 Toyota simulator key, please connect KC100 or KC501 fist (Please noticed the device must be connected to the network). Click “Generate emulated key” button.
- And then click OK button to select the file saved in the previous step.
- After the document selection is completed, the screen will display the current key type, please click on YES or NO to confirm whether it is correct.
- After confirmation, the system will update data to Xtool server for data verification and calculation.
- After verification, it will activate KC100 or KC501.
- Please put the KS-1 simulator card into the KC100’S or KC501’s slot and follow the instructions to complete the next operation.
- Please click on “Yes” to the next step. (This operation will make device bound with KS-1 Toyota simulator card).
- Binding succeed.
- After the bidding is successful, the simulator key is generating.
- Generated successfully.
- After generating the simulation key successfully, select “Add key” to add keys.
- Please follow prompts for relevant operations.
- The Xtool device will prompt programming success.