(solved) KTAG KTM100 v7.003 Error [e000079] customer code invalid
All tips here for KTAG KTM100 DIMSPORT firmware V7.003 with “interface connected. Error: [e000079] customer code invalid.”
what to do….
There are 3 possible reasons:
- You got to internet connection
- You didn’t install successfully Ktag driver
- You have no power supply fed to the Ktag ecu programmer
- You have poor connection between the TF card and Shrapnel
- Please disable internet/network connection before installing software. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- Ensure KTM100 driver is well installed.
Open My Computer>>Manager>>Device Manager>>Universal Serial Bus
controllers>>DimSport-New Trasdata Device to check the good communication between K-tag and computer.
- Make sure there is a power supply fed to the KTM100 ECU tuning kit.
- the problem not solved yet? Check whether the shrapnel firmly attached to the TF card.
Ps. BIG THANKS to the contributor…