Offer VXDIAG Ford Mazda IDS V112 official free download source and native installation guide. Native installation features: easy to operate, have lower requirements to the computer configuration, no need to switch the port etc.
VMware Player version and Native version difference:
- Run in virtual machine: to run the original IDS software on VXDIAG Nano interface, you need the correct activation code, therefore, the user is advised to active in the virtual machine and copy to use. However, some user may came across problem because of the computer performance etc.
- Native installation: from IDS 112, it starts running natively instead of virtual machine. Native installation features: easy to operate, have lower requirements to the computer configuration, no need to switch the port, as long as the patch is newest, the official newest version can be compatible with the VXDIAG interface (VXDIAG VCX NANO and VXDIAG Multi Diagnostic Tool with Ford Mazda)
V112 native version download link supplied by obdexpress.co.uk engineer:
Ford IDS v112:
Mazda IDS V112
Ford Mazda IDS Patch
OS: WIN 7, 8 10
Ford IDS v112 and Mazda IDS V112 native installation:
- Install the official IDS diagnostic software and restart the computer after completion;
- Install VCX client VX MANAGER, and install FORD type drive at the time point;
- Connect to the Ford VCX device and click “Ford_IDS_FIx.exe”. After installation, you will be prompted to create shortcuts on the desktop.
- In the future, when using VCX to diagnose Ford, we must click on “Ford_IDS_FIx.exe” to run the diagnostic software. Clicking on the original IDS is not diagnosable;
- The diagnostic software must be installed first, and the device driver must be installed.