New Tactrix Openport 2.0+ won’t be locked any more,
it has a stable performance. The chip is new and imported not like the cheaper one in the market who use second-hand chip. Moreover, Tactrix Openport 2.0+ is about €5 cheaper than Dialink J2534 Cable.
Image 1: Tactrix Openport 2.0+
Image 2: Dialink J2534 Cable.
However, you are required to remember these using tips of Tactrix Openport 2.0+:
- Tactrix Openport 2.0+ is plugged to the vehicle via OBD instead of dismantling the ECU. Therefore, the user doesn’t need to refer to any wiring diagram.
- No need to install the software, just copy the software from the CD and paste it on your computer desktop, then open it to use.
- Tactrix Openport 2.0+ cable is related to the computer CPU, you are advised to run with the Intel processor, otherwise the cable will be broken if you use with AMD processor.
- You can’t run Tactrix Openport 2.0+ software together with KTMOBD and KTMflash software, otherwise the cable will be broken.
Tactrix Openport 2.0+ reviews:
- OpenPort 2.0 combined with our EcuFlash software, the OpenPort 2.0 is capable of reflashing a large number of newer Subaru and Mitsubishi vehicles, and support for other cars is in progress.
- Can work for Toyota, Jaguar and LandRover diagnose. The OEM software we have test in TOYOTA ,LOANDROVER and JAGUAR. all work excellent.!!!