Both OBDSTAR MS80 and OBDSTAR MS50 are universal Motorcycle Diagnostic Tablet. They are made with industrial-grade manufacturing technology They can work with Motorcycle, PWC, Snow mobile, ATV, UTV, etc.
OBDSTAR MS50 Pros:
- Most cost-effective,
- The target market is Southeast Asia
- Keep update, for example there are 2 new models of OBDSTAR MS50 added in this month, it adds more car models, not only the function of diagnosis but also key programming , special functions such as ECU programming and cloning.
OBDSTAR MS50 hardware advantages:
- Running with Android 5.1.1 operating system, comes with a 5.0-inch capacitive touch screen, and supports USB port plug-in mouse operation
- The storage capacity of the body is 16G, and it supports the expansion of 32G TF card,
- The body is light and easy to operate, and the weight of the host is about 700 grams
- The body has a built-in 2600 amp lithium-ion battery, which supports charging the device via vehicle OBD port without connecting to a 220V power supply
- The diagnostic connector is designed with OBD connector, and there is no need to disassemble the adapter.
- The diagnostic connector is highly integrated, not easy to confuse, and not easy to burn
- Support WIFI wireless Internet access, the machine can be updated at any time by “one-click upgrade”, no need to provide the serial number to the manufacturer.
- One-key remote operation has added 2 new MS50 configurations in this month
OBDSTAR MS50 software advantages:
- Software capacity: automatic scan, automatic VIN code recognition, read code, clear code, read data stream, action test, setting, ECU initialization, throttle position self-learning, stepper adjustment, adaptive parameter reset , clutch initialization, VIN code writing, tire pressure monitoring system, oil service reset, CO adjustment, idle speed adjustment, clear computer memory, etc.;
- The software has built-in exclusive documents and pictures of “diagnostic seat location” “maintenance assistance”, “fault guidance” “technical bulletin” etch which make the diagnosis more accurate;
- The software displays in the form of text, waveform diagram and instrument diagram, which maks it easier to analyze faults
OBDSTAR MS80 is much more expensive than OBDSTAR MS50. What are the biggest advantages of OBDSTAR MS80?
- In terms of hardware, it has more advantages than OBDSTAR MS50 with 5 inches
- The software is convenient, which support a wider range of car models, more than half of the car models than OBDSTAR MS50
- OBDSTAR MS80 has more complete functions, it configures all the functions developed by the OBDSTAR company
obdstar MS80 vs obdstar MS50:
Good to know:
This table is for your reference, since both obdstar MS80 and obdstar MS50 are keep updating frequently.
Any more car models and functions that are not listed in the above table, please contact at https://www.obdexpress.co.uk/