Original OBDSTAR F102 Pin Code Reader VS NSPC001 Nissan
Here’s a latest Nissan pin code reader Original OBDSTAR F102 was released byOBDSTAR company.Now,two Cost-effective items Nissan pin code reader at obdexpress.co.uk:OBDSTAR F102 and NSPC001.which is better?
|Features & Functions||F102||NSPC001|
|Support to read BCM codes of all Nissan/Infiniti cars.||√||√|
|Can transfer 5-digit code to 4-digit code and 20-digit code to 20 digit code.||√||√|
|No need to connect with computer, plug and play, automatic transfer.||√||√|
|Program Keys for most of Nissan/Infiniti cars.（not all）||√|
|Correct Mileage for most of Nissan/Infiniti cars.（not all）||√|
|No need to buy tokens.||√|
|One Key Upgrade||√|
|Have good man-machine interaction.||√|
|With 100 point built-in tokens.||√|
|No deduction for 5-digit code to 4-digit code.||√|
|One point will be deducted for each success transfer of new 20-digit code to 20-digit code and successful reading of BCM code.||√|
|When 100 tokens used up, you can still use it to get 4-digit code, but you need to buy a new
one if you want to read new 20-digit pin code.
Nissan Automatic Pin Code Reader F102 Support models:
No need 20 PINCODE
Note: The F102 can support most models. For 2013-2015 models 20 digit code, no need code. Can read other codes before 2013, but not available to match keys, need to work with X300 Pro to match keys for vehicels before 2013.
Comparison with the NSPC001 ,OBDSTAR F102 add these fuction:
*key programming fro Nissan/Infinite(Immbliliser)
Nissan Teana 2013
Nissan X-Trail 2013
Nissan Qashiqai 2015
Infinite JX35 2013
Infinite QX60 2013
10 TOP Why we recommend obdstar F102:
1. Support to read BCM codes of all Nissan/Infiniti cars.
2. Transfer 5-digit code to 4-digit code and 20-digit code to 20 digit code.
3. Program Keys for most of Nissan/Infiniti cars.
4. Correct Mileage for most of Nissan/Infiniti cars.
5. No need to connect with computer, plug and play, automatic transfer.
6. No need to buy tokens.
7. One Key Upgrade
8. Have good man-machine interaction.
9. The main unit system adopts ARM high speed chip to keep it running fast, stable and anti-jamming.
10. Upgrade via TF card at any time.