2017 XMAS SALE on Obdexpress.co.uk:
– Best price for hot products
– Free gifts:
Cost more than 199 euro – get OP-COM for free
Cost more than 399 euro – get VAG CAN PRO for free
Top 5 Hot Items on Obdexpress.co.uk
This BDM adapter full set can be used with K-TAG/KESS /KTM/Trasdata chip tuning tool
It is an electronic circuit intended for BDM operation on supported ECU. The adapter provides pogo pin based connectors for interfacing the ECU BDM connector. Interfacing the supported tool is made by the use of intermediate circuit board (multiplexer) that connects to the adapter over the MUX connector and to the tool over the desired tool connector (FGTECH, XPROG, BDM100,Dimsport, KTM100, Kess V2 & KTAG, etc.)
No. 2: KESS V2 5017 ECU Programmer Red PCB!
Compared to KESS V4.036, the KESS 5.017 has been improved a lot:
- 100% working
2. No tokens limited
- with original database
- Network Connection– Confirmed no issues
4. Windows 7 & Windows 8supporting, not only Windows XP
5. supports more cars & bikes & trucks unlimited tokens, fully activated
Hint: Kess V2 firmware 5.017 of Maximum quality. Check it here
KTAG firmware 7.020works better, faster and more stable than old versions:
- adds 100+ ECU types& supports new car models e.g. Toyota 76FXXX, PSA 17.4.4, Ford E83, VW 17.5.5 (1766), Mercedes-Benz 276 ECU, Toyota 76F, etc.
- more languages available English, Italian, Portuguese, French, Deutsch, Spanish)
- better wiring description (in words not pictures).
- Network Connection– Confirmed no issues
Note: Kess or ktag?
KESS V2 is a ECU programming tool that is perfect for OBD use, while KTag is perfect for Jtag, BDM and all the Boot application (tricore and ST10).
With KESS V2 you programming directly through the OBD port of the vehicle, while with Ktag you need to take apart the ECU and open it, after you can make the read/write operation.
Many ECU has the advantage that can be read and write from OBD port (so KESS V2 is perfect), but there are lot ECU that need to disassemble from the car and open and this is the case for all the ECU that need to be programmed with Jtag, BDM and Boot protocols, so KTAG is needed.
1st key programmer tool in the world is able to:
Volvo (S40, S60, S80, XC60, XC90, C30, C70, V40, V60, V70) key programming.
Toyota/Lexus: smart key all key lost – via OBD ( without dismantle)
BMW CAS3/CAS3+/CAS3++: direct OBD programming
BMW CAS4/CAS4+: dismantle & read data programming
2016 -New Maserati: smart key programming
2016 -New Ford: smart key programming
Hyundai / Kia 46/47/8A smart key: PIN code reading via OBD, all key lost included.
Renault ( Megane, Koleos, Scenic) without PIN code key programming
VAG group 4th & 5th immobilizer system
Ferrari (458, F12, F149): direct OBD programming
Peugeot /Citroen: two ways to read PIN code & programming, all keys lost included.
MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Note: Autel vs Launch
- The launch and the autel are pretty much the same as far as capabilities. I have the Matco maxgo, which is a rebranded launch, and it is pretty darn impressive. It is much faster then my snap on scanner and more closely mimics the factory scan tool for each brand. My only complaint is that it doesn’t graph quite as well as the snap on. I haven’t used the autel 908, but I’ve used the older 708. It had excellent capabilities, but again, didn’t care for the graphing. As far as customer service goes, I’ve had zero issues, so no need to make any phone calls.
- Being a master Audi tech who has now moved to independents,i personally prefer the launch. Why? Strictly due to the bidirectional abilities; which, in essence is not a proper statement. I have used both. The Autel is fantastic for user friendliness. it was designed to diagnose each and every manufacture to the highest capabilities of, well, lets use the term “generic” diagnostics. The Launch has the ability to program in the same concepts of the factory. As in, I am able to complete long coding of “most” modules in BMW and VAG meanwhile I am stuck with quick coding and bare minimal basic adaptations with Autel. Both are great tools, but are only as good as the user.
Launch x431 scan tool: http://www.obdexpress.co.uk/wholesale/brand-launch-x431/
Autel diagnostic tool: http://www.obdexpress.co.uk/wholesale/brand-autel/