Hey guys I tried to use VVDI MB BGA Tool to read password with IR on Mercedes w203 2003 year and it says current EIS don’t support read password with IR . Special key is BC1940A76CC3DDC7
if somebody could somehow calculate password with special key is that possible.
Read on bench with xprog or vvdi and make keys. And yeah, need IR adapter.
How to use VVDI MB Tool to read W203 password via IR mode?
- Launch VVDI MB tool software, select “EIS tools” and “IR” (Mode), then “W203”.
- Click on “Read EIS data and password” and it will prompt to insert IR adapter to car, just follow it to do. Soon, it will read the data successfully and EIS is normal.
- It will take 1 to 4 minutes to read the password via IR until succeed.
- Click on “Save EIS data” after reading successfully.
- Click on “Prepare key file” and then ” Load EIS file”.
- It is “V051”, just tick off V041, V011, and then select key number and click on “Prepare key file”.
– To program Small black and chrome keys, select V51
-For Old Motorolla 2MHZ, select V41.
– For old Motorolla 4MHZ, select V11.
- Click on “Read /Write key” and then “Identification Key”.
- Click on “Load Key File”, then “Write” and wait until succeed.
Job is done!
To sum up:
Wiring get showed.
So no need buy cable if you are patient
Make your own m8 .
As I did .. years back ….
programming Mercedes keys is to learn your own way on them . it does not always come with full instructions ..
W204 keys are the only easy money on the market ..
W203 and W202 ,w209 still needs some good soldering skills and tricks you need to master .
Buy some 50 EIS unit from local breaker and begin practice on them