Car model: 2014 Benz 906.155
Symptom: Dash lit up with ABS, ESP, and traction warnings
Showing intermittent inability to get wheel speed from right rear wheel speed sensor. Looks like DTC is D40C.
Code scanner to use: Autel Maxidiag MD808 PRO
So far the MD808P has been very helpful.
Some specific notes:
- Creating an account on Autel, registering the scanner, and downloading scan updates were all incredibly easy.
- The unit uses a standard micro-sd, which can be removed and updated seperate from the unit
- Alternately, the unit can be updated via a USB cable.
- Power is supplied via either the USB or OBD cable, there are not batteries.
- Feel is generally good. Lighter than I expected, but quite reasonable.
- The screen is non-touch, but is clear, and easy to read.
- Currently only covers pre 2016 sprinters.
get wheel speed from right rear wheel speed sensor, DTC is D40C:
Autel MD808 Pro Sprinter Coverage:
Newest Sprinter coverage + the other coverage: