KESS V2 V2.13 firmware V4.036 Wake up error (fixed)
KESS V2 V2.13 firmware V4.036 Master ECU programmer no token limitation version “wake up error” fixed.
When trying to read Bosch ECU EDC17 with KESS V2 Ksuite v2.13 firmware 4.036 ECU tuning kit, the software prompted “Wake up error”
1)TF connection issue
Kess V2 fails to read out TF card program or the program in the TF card not working properly
２）Select wrong ECU type.
Select wrong ECU type will cause wake up error either.
KESS TF card communication failure 2 common occasions:
1) The four pins of chip on the PCB board are not soldered firmly
2) The chip is loosed or has been used long time
Please follow the correct way to fix
1. Solder the chip one more to make it tightly connected to the PCB main board
2. Clean up the shrapnel on the card slot with a brush
3. If the card slot shrapnel is not flexible enough, lift up the shrapnel a little bit to make sure it can communicate well with the TF card
4. Clean the TF card and then put it back to card slot.
If the kess v2 “wake up error” still exits, format the TF card then copy the software to TF card.
1. Format TF card
2. Contact customer service to send you the software in the TF card
3. Unzip the file, copy and paste all 4 files to the TF card
(Do not directly copy the zip rar. file to the TF card, do not create a new folder in TF card and copy and unzip it)
If the two above methods do not work, re-flash the CPU program, and then copy and paste the software to the TF card again.
The “Wake up error” solution fits KESS V2 V2.10
kess v2 v2.13 firmware 4.036 Item No SP87-E